Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mittens Are Done!

I just finished my mittens tonight while at Danner's. Seems I finish a lot of projects there. Maybe this is a good thing? So, with the completion of the mittens, my mother's knitted Christmas gift is done! I just have a scarf to finish, but I don't know where the yarn is for it. I've lost yarn! I'll find it soon. I have the M&M's blanket to finish, which I don't think is going to happen, again. And then I have the child sized mittens to make, like the ones I made for my mother.

I know, I know. I need to get up pictures and get a link up to the book I got the pattern out of so you can see how awesome they are and go out and get the book for yourself.

I got some yarn today too. Some from Danner's (gotta love the skein swap...although I take more than I give....), and some dirt cheep Lion Brand Watercolors.

I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next. I'm going to design my own arm warmers out of the sock yarn I have. Designing is fun, but a challenge. We'll see how well this goes. I have yet to make socks out of sock yarn. I'm much more an arm warmer person anyhow. I want to make something people can see.

Okay, it's nearly bedtime for me. I have to learn to get more sleep! Happy knitting!

No comments: