Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blogging at Danner's

Thursday afternoon and I'm at Danner's, although I have to leave in a bit for an appointment and then it's back here.

I've been knitting on the baby blanket and I'm nearing the half way point. I love how it's knitting up and the pattern is really easy to follow.

I've also pretty much finished the scarf using the Bernat Matrix. I just have bind off. I'm going to see about making a hat out of the stuff but I'm not sure how well it would turn out. There wouldn't be much shape to the yarn at all and I don't really want to use it as a carry along with something else. I guess this will be one of those trial and error projects.

I've got new yarn to make a scarf out of. I grabbed this one yarn out of the freebie bin at Danner's and I can't remember what it is. But I'm using it at both ends of the scarf and making the main part of the scarf out of Lane Cervinia Caprice in this green shade. I'll post pictures soon.

Okay, I'm off to work on something. Post again later.

No comments: