Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Almost Lost My Blog!

So....what happens when you don't log into your blog for awhile (like, just over a week?). You forget your password, have to reset it, and about panic when at first you don't see your blog on your list when you first sign in! But alas, it's here and alive! Yay!

So...on the knitting front...

I picked up some yarn at Danner's last week called Maizy. It's made from 82% Corn Fiber, 18% elastic Nylon. Finally, something in a red/black/white combo! (pictures later!)

I've picked up some clearance yarn here and there.

I've also decided to work up an inventory spread sheet of all of my yarns. I am honestly amazed of all I have (and yet I keep buying). I've got yarn in 12 containers, allowing a little bit of room in all of them (two of them have a lot of "growing room").

I've been doing a good amount of knitting. I finished up the Bermuda Sun scarf. It's going to be one of my favorites to wear once it starts getting colder!

I'm a few rows short of being half way done with the baby blanket.

I've been working hard on my charity squares. I'm up to 10 or 11 now, with another one in progress.

Okay, sorry for the not so good blogging, but I blogged, and I'm happy.

No comments: