Monday, June 22, 2009

Sock Plunge III, End of Week 4

Start of week four already. I've got another good start on this pair of socks. I've completed the leg, heel flap, and turned the heel. I've gotten all of the stitches picked up and ready to start on the gusset. This is the best start on the week I've gotten so far.

This week I'm knitting up SWTC Tidal Wave Sock (pdf) pattern using Premier yarns, Deborah Norville Serenity in Sapphire. My color of the yarn is not the same as on the website though.

I was debating on continuing the pattern down the instep, but I don't think that I will. It will make the instep and sole quicker to knit up.

Here's to the fourth week!

3 comments:

Christina =^) said...

I find this absolutely hysterical that miss "I'm not a sock knitter" is in the midst of a 52 pair plunge.... heehee.... Call me!
=^)

Amybel said...

How are the socks coming along?

Unknown said...

Hello! I am Inés from Abuelita Yarns Company. How are the socks doing? lol
We are a uruguayan brand which sells yarns. If you want to know more about us please enter our website!
I really like how you feel about knitting, we feel the same, WE have even wrote and article of that in our blog! http://www.abuelitayarns.com/blog/?paged=4
Good luck! :D
Eugenia
Abuelita Yarns