Monday, June 1, 2009

Sock Plunge III, Week 1 Goals

Sock Plunge III enters it's first of 52 weeks. Goal? knit 52 complete pairs of socks in 52 weeks. Crazy, no?

Since this adventure starts on a Monday, my week will start on a Monday. Hopefully I'll be a proficient enough blogger to remember to make a post each Monday with that week's goals. And perhaps I'll be a proficient enough blogger to remember to make a post each Sunday with what I accomplished in the week.

We know that won't happen, so go ahead and laugh.

So, onto this week's goals.

First, of course, is to finish two socks. Two makes a pair, even if they are just one sock from two different pairs, right? Oy, did that make sense to anyone?

My plan is to have two different pairs going each week. One pair on my size 1 needs and another pair on my size 2. I'm hoping that it will break the boredom of a sock pattern, not cause second sock syndrome, and keep me going through this plunge.

Pictures will be posted on Sunday of completed work for the week.

No comments: