Sunday, June 17, 2007

Only 4 more inches to go! *sigh*

So, the green/white baby blanket is taking me forever to knit up. At least it seems that way to me. I'm using Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes in Sprite Stripes. I thought it wouldn't take me that long to make. It really shouldn't, but it is. I so badly want to get done with this one. It's been a very on again, off again project for a few months now. It's one of those projects that you've had around so long that you just get sick of looking at it. But now I only have four more inches to knit up in St St and then the top edging and I'm done!

In other knitting news, I got one arm warmer done yesterday and I'll start the next one today or tomorrow.

I also got Lion Brand Microspun today in Lily White, Ebony, and Lime. I'm planing on making these gauntlets I saw in a book I got from the library today. We'll see how well they turn out. Hopefully I like them as I have three things of this yarn!

Okay, I'm off to work on that baby blanket again. I'm going to finish it before I next post!

No comments: