Sunday, June 10, 2007

There's Only One Good Reason To Be Up This Early On A Sunday....

Nearly 6 in the morning and I'm awake. Why? Well, I'm not exactly sure, but I'm up. But there's only one good reason for being up this early. And I do have an answer for that.

Since I'm currently jobless (again) and not that I've been raking in the dough I can't go for all that fancy yarn. I'll splurge here and there for something, but not often. So I tend to purchase most of my yarn from Hobby Lobby. I'm not going to complain, I like their yarn. And they have some amazing color combos (I mean, who'd have thought I'd come across yarn that matches this most off-the-wall shirt I purchased? And I mean, PERFECTLY matches. It was fate.)

So sometime between 2 AM and 2:30 AM the weekly ad appears in my inbox. Now if I could just stay awake to actually get it between those times! But oh well. I've glanced at it and looked at the yarn online. And while yeah, I'd like some of it, I mean, what am I going to do with it? Put it amongst the yarn already in my stash (and it's quite some stash) and wait until I get around to knitting it up? (duh! Isn't that what you're supposed to do with it?)

In other knitting news...

I'm just a bit over half way finished with the cabled scarf. Yay! I'll get it done between everything else I want to do (journal and read a book).

Okay, it's time to go back to bed!

No comments: