Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One Class Down, One To Go

So last month, in April, I taught a class on double knitting using the Star Scarf pattern. I only had two people, so it was quite an easy class to teach and it was fun. My students both made wonderful projects. I'm so proud!

Tonight starts the second class that I will have taught. This month's class is "2-At-A-Time Socks."

Here's the irony of it all.

I have yet to knit a single, entire sock.

I don't know how many people are in this class, so I'll find that out upon arrival at my LYS tonight. I know of a few people that wanted to take it, so we'll see how many actually registered.

I know how to do the socks on Magic Loop, as I've started a pair. I just - never got around to finishing them.

We'll see how things go tonight...

No comments: