Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Calorie Free Birthday Present

So, the cupcake was a total hit! I easily got it done last night at group. I used this cupcake pattern. Instead of the cherry I put a birthday candle with a little flame.


I'm working on the Double-Diamond Fingerless Gloves from the book Arctic Lace by Donna Druchunas. I have nearly one done, but I think I'm going to frog it. The cast on is too tight, and I need to go up a needle size. And I'm not going to be able to fit the Double-Diamond pattern on twice unless I take out this 5-6 rows of st st I did between the two. I'd rather pull out hours of work and remake a product I like instead of spending hours on something I'm never going to wear.

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

lovely cupcake! I would be happy with such a birthday gift... you're very sweet!

Anonymous said...

aww that's cute! and what with Bobmas it's perfect!