Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanks For the Comments!

Thanks so much for those that left comments about my new template. I think I'm going to keep it. Screw IE! I love the template, the colors, and the fact that it's three columns. I can't find another three column template that speaks to me as this one did.

So, my blog is either gonna look great (cuz Firefox is great!) or it's going to look sucky (cuz IE is sucky).

And this is a knitting blog so I guess I oughta post a knitting picture. And obviously screw the grammar for today in this post! I'm allowed to do that once in awhile, right?

Photobucket

Some Malabrigo Lace. Because we all love Malabrigo in any form.

ETA: Using this template has also taken away some options for when I post, either editing a post or creating a new post. And frankly, I'm not excited about that. It's like the older blogger, I think. So, I think I'm going to revert back to another template, or find one that work and allows me the options I want while making a new post. I guess I'm just not gonna be happy about this.

No comments: