Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HP and the OoTP & Knitting Group

So, I went to see the movie today and I thought it was fantastic! I'm so glad that I went to see it today because today ended up being a lot more....unpredictable that I ever thought it would get. Expect the unexpected, right?

I worked on the baby blanket at knitting group tonight. I love that it's decreasing so quickly. I'm hoping that I'll have it done in the next week. I'm trying to hold off working on any other knitting project just so I can get this one done. I'm becoming sick of looking at the yarn.

I also found some "Handmade By" tags to stitch onto the gifts that I'm making. My aunt got them specially made for me ages ago. At least now they can be of actual use to me!

I'm off to get things done for tomorrow that I didn't expect to have to have done. In fact, I don't really even know if I have to have them done... Better to do it now and have it done just in case. It's not like I won't need the stuff later.

And I was going to post a picture of my cat who decided to play with a hat but I'm having difficulties posting a picture. It must just be the day. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: