Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Month Old Already!

I can't believe that my blog is a month old already. I think it's safe to say that if I've posted at least once a week for a month, I'll keep up with this. Happy month old birthday to my blog!

Charity knitting tonight at YLS. I got another square done for the blankets. I'm very proud to have made seven of the squares. I'm getting rather bored of the simplicity of my squares though. I may have to give into knitting a swatch and doing a stitch pattern. Yet, it doesn't take me long at all to complete a square like the ones I'm making now.

The green/white baby blanket is coming along well. I've finally started on the decreases last week I think. It's not taking me forever to knit a single row! And this time it's looking square shaped.

I've come to realize that there's a reason why I haven't posted pictures yet. But rest assured, there will be pictures when I get my act together. Which will be by the end of the week. Even if it means me working on it while at one of my knitting groups so that someone there can prod me to get them up.

I'm so excited to be accepted to some of my blog rings already. Thanks!

~~~
I started typing this up a half-hour ago and apparently got distracted by something. I don't remember what distracted me and why it distracted me. Scary...

No comments: