Thursday, February 26, 2009

Movie Knitting: The Dark Knight

Movie of Choice: The Dark Knight

Project of Choice: Lace Stole

Stars (out of five): *****

I haven't seen many of the movies that make up the Batman franchise, and I'm not much of an action movie type of girl, but I didn't want to miss this film. I should also state that I wanted to see Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker (which was amazing). This movie goes beyond my expectations. There is no shortage of suspense as the story weaves it way around. The story also has some unexpected events happen, events that make you questions the integrity of the characters (well, unless you're a huge Batman fan I suppose!). Who's on what side? What does the villain really want? Who's going to be the one that is saved? Or better yet, what's going to be blown up, flipped over, or torn apart next? The acting is superb from all cast members, the special effects top notch, the set design spectacular.

Knitting did not come easy during this film as I was glued to the screen, especially during the last half hour. If you haven't seen this film, I recommend checking it out.


*The opinions posted above are that of the author.

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

the only one I haven't seen yet, I am a fan of Batman ànd of Heath Ledger so I need to fix that...