Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updated Sidebar Widgets

I've updated my sidebar widgets with the projects I've completed this year. Five so far! And the year isn't even a quarter of the way over.

Anything with a star in front of it's name means the project is completed. I'm getting down my list. I've noted the projects that have already been started. I feel like I'm doing a lot of the little projects right now. There's a shawl that I can't wait to start though.

I'm having a huge case of startitis because I so badly want to make all of those projects listed. I also want to finish the projects so that I can put them to use before it starts to get warm here.

I started a new scarf today and, while it is knitting up quickly, I don't know if I can get it knit up quickly enough to wear it before it gets warm.

I have too many projects started again. I'll never get anything finished...

1 comment:

Fluzz said...

Oooh, five done already! Well done you :D

I've frogged my celtic knot stole, just couldn't get into it.