Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Knitting

Was that not an exciting Super Bowl? It would have been much better had the Arizona Cardinals won the Lombardi, but I guess you can't have everything go your way (story of my life actually). I love an underdog team and wanted to see them win so badly!

During the game I worked on the shawl that I want to complete by the end of the month. I've completed almost two full pattern repeats today, working on it during my knitting group that meets on Sundays and during the game. It knits up so quickly once you get into the rhythm of the pattern.

I have to say that the ads this year were pretty good. This though, is my top favorite!




I want to thank everyone for the comments! I'm thinking about doing a weekly post on Saturday responding to some comments that have been left. I don't know why I didn't think of that idea sooner! So, look for that to be coming your way.

1 comment:

Amybel said...

I loved that one too, how she kept ranting even when her mouth fell down the cliff!
A few weeks ago you gave me the link to make my blog into three columns. I was going to do a quick post on it thanking you and linking to your blog, if that's ok?