Monday, June 23, 2008

Aren't I Just The Cutest Thing?

This happened a few days ago when I was working on my Springtime Wrap. I was minding my business, knitting along, when my ball of yarn fell to the floor. And who better to be right there than my sweet, innocent little cat? Oh, she was ready to play, saw the opportunity, and ever did she take it. Back and forth across the floor went She-Ra, chasing after the ball of yarn like it was a mouse. She wrapped it around everything that she could. My purse, the leg of a chair, and through her cube. Why shouldn't she carry it around in her mouth when it became small enough (although I don't think that really mattered to her)? She was having a ball (ha ha) with the yarn. You'd think she'd never have seen anything like it before. She had it in and out of her cube a couple of times. I'm surprised it wasn't a tangled mess. I knit it up while she was kindly unrolling it for me, as I figured I shouldn't waste my time trying to figure out where she had it all unless I tugged on it and it didn't move. You know she was doing it purely out of love for me. "Mom, I bet you can knit this up faster if I play around with it and unroll it for you!" Isn't she just the cutest?

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

HEAVENLY!!!!!
and you can't get annoyed with a cat so cute, right...
(oh I miss my kitty!!!!)

MorganMagic said...

(and she looks like Kato, my parents' cat... Sarah's best friend, I'll send you a pic of the 2 together)