Monday, June 30, 2008

The Pink Beret

I was looking for a beret pattern a couple of weeks ago. I wanted something new to knit, but something that I could knit quickly. I came across this beret pattern and knew that was what I wanted to make.

Instead of using both size needles called for, I stuck to a size 8, 16" circular for the entire project. The pattern is extremely easy to memorize. There are two ways to make this beret, and I chose to make the more slouchy one. I chose to make it out of pink Sugar 'n Cream because it's the only worsted weight cotton in my stash.

I really like how it turned out. I think the next one I make will be the less slouchy one. If I don't like it, I can frog it and go back to the slouchy one. There's not really a reason to keep around something that you aren't going to wear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u send me the patter fot the pink hat? sheyraflaz02@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sorry i mean pattern!