Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogoversary and Four Hours of Sleep

My blog is a year old today! I should really pat myself on the back for managing to keep it going for a year, even though there was those many months that I didn't post anything. Poor little blog was abandoned. *pats blog lovingly* I thank Ravelry for helping to bring my blog back to life.

I think I've maybe gotten four hours of sleep. That's a big maybe. Although it could be closer to five. I don't know how I've managed to not crash and burn, but I'm sure that will come later. Given the time it is now though, I'm worried I'll be up all night again. Or well, there's always cartoons to watch!

I missed a YO in my Juno Regina, and I did it before I dozed off for a whole 20 minutes or so this afternoon, so I'm going to go fix that. At least YO are easy enough to fix, and it's not that far down. *note to self: do not work on Juno Regina while tired, even though you're on the easy part.*

Thanks for all the comments! Record for one day!

No comments: