Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Can't Sleep

This is one of those completely random posts that have nothing to do with knitting.

I think I'm about to scream.

All I want to do is sleep. I know I've screwed up my sleep royally, but really, this is over the top. I was tired around 11:30 pm. I stayed up to watch the end of the NBA Finals (why, I don't know. Guess I wanted to see the Celtics blowout), and the news. And then I tried going to bed. I couldn't fall asleep after a half hour. So I got out of bed and journaled. Then I went back to bed. I still couldn't sleep.

Now, I've been at this for quite some time. It's almost four in the morning. I'm still awake. I still don't know if I can fall asleep. And I actually planned on doing things today that involve um, STAYING AWAKE.

Any advice on this, other than taking meds to put me to sleep?

No comments: