Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rock On!

I made my guitar strap back in February, but I never blogged about it. I used this pattern from Knitty. I'm really not that thrilled about how mine turned out. It twists and won't lay flat, and it comes unattached from my guitar because the button hole has been pulled out. So, to get it to stay on, I need to stitch it tighter. Stitching the fabric backing on it was tedious and took me longer to do than to knit the strap. It's pretty much just a decoration on my guitar now. I don't play seriously, just whenever I feel like picking up my guitar and strumming a song, so it's not like many people are going to see it. It's too long also, which is my own fault.



So, here are the pictures so you can see what it looks like. I used Plymouth Encore Worsted in brown and two colors of Dazzlelash in brown and turquoise.

No comments: